JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say a North Carolina man sold drugs to a detective and that landed him in the detention center.
Police tell us they arrested 24-year-old Devin Hunter, of Greensboro, North Carolina, Thursday after police say, he sold crack cocaine to an undercover detective.
Hunter was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where officers there say they found more crack cocaine hunter had hidden internally. Hunter is now charged with the sale of crack cocaine, possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute, introduction of contraband into a penal facility, and violation of the drug free school zone law.
He's expected to be arraigned in Washington County court Friday.
- Updated UPDATE: Kingsport Police arrest murder suspect
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody