JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A North Carolina man is now facing a charge in Johnson City, accused of embezzlement.
Johnson City Police arrested Jordan Chavez Saturday.
Police say Sears Loss Prevention had been investigating Chavez for several days. He was a sales associate at the store. Loss Prevention says Chavez had been making false cash refunds and keeping the money.
Chavez is scheduled to be arraigned Monday afternoon in Washington County, Tennessee.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire