JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A North Carolina man is now facing a charge in Johnson City, accused of embezzlement.
Johnson City Police arrested Jordan Chavez Saturday.
Police say Sears Loss Prevention had been investigating Chavez for several days. He was a sales associate at the store. Loss Prevention says Chavez had been making false cash refunds and keeping the money.
Chavez is scheduled to be arraigned Monday afternoon in Washington County, Tennessee.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations