Johnson City, Tenn. - Getting out and moving can be difficult, if your child has asthma. But Niswonger children's hospital is hoping to help.
In honor of asthma awareness month, which is the month of May. The hospital is offering two childhood asthma education classes.The first session will be held at the Johnson City public library on May 9th beginning at 4-pm. The second will be held at the Washington County Jonesborough branch library on May 23rd at 4-pm.
The sessions will teach how asthma can be managed and how to avoid triggers.
No registration is required for the events.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial