JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Changes are going on at the old train station in downtown Johnson City.
Shannon Castillo with the Economic Development Council says developers are working on a new roof for the Tupelo Honey Café.
Castillo says builders and the Historic Zoning Commission will make sure the building looks like it did in the 1900s. She says they're keeping some of the windows and only replacing panes to make it look more historic.
Castillo says the restaurant is expected to open in spring 2014.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition