JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Changes are going on at the old train station in downtown Johnson City.
Shannon Castillo with the Economic Development Council says developers are working on a new roof for the Tupelo Honey Café.
Castillo says builders and the Historic Zoning Commission will make sure the building looks like it did in the 1900s. She says they're keeping some of the windows and only replacing panes to make it look more historic.
Castillo says the restaurant is expected to open in spring 2014.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace