Johnson City, Tenn. - A new traffic signal could soon be going up in Johnson City, near ETSU. Tonight at the regularly scheduled commission meeting it will be voted on for approval. If it is approved, the light would go at the intersection of State of Franklin Road with Harris Drive West and John Robert Bell Drive. If it goes ahead as planned the cost of putting in the light would come directly from the Federal Surface Transportation Program.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake