Johnson City, Tenn. - A new traffic signal could soon be going up in Johnson City, near ETSU. Tonight at the regularly scheduled commission meeting it will be voted on for approval. If it is approved, the light would go at the intersection of State of Franklin Road with Harris Drive West and John Robert Bell Drive. If it goes ahead as planned the cost of putting in the light would come directly from the Federal Surface Transportation Program.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program