Johnson City, Tenn. - Two men are facing charges after police accused them of vandalizing and trying to break into two Johnson City ATM machines.
Johnson City police arrested and charged Dakota Gibson and Tyler Henderson..with one count of burglary and one count of attempted burglary. According to police the two men attempted to break into two ATM machines. One was located at the First Tennessee Bank on North Roan Street. The other is at Andrew Johnson Bank on Browns Mill Road. Both incidents were caught on surveillance video.
They are both expected to be in court Monday afternoon.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated