Johnson City, Tenn. - Two men are facing charges after police accused them of vandalizing and trying to break into two Johnson City ATM machines.
Johnson City police arrested and charged Dakota Gibson and Tyler Henderson..with one count of burglary and one count of attempted burglary. According to police the two men attempted to break into two ATM machines. One was located at the First Tennessee Bank on North Roan Street. The other is at Andrew Johnson Bank on Browns Mill Road. Both incidents were caught on surveillance video.
They are both expected to be in court Monday afternoon.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities