Johnson City, Tenn. - Two men are facing charges after police accused them of vandalizing and trying to break into two Johnson City ATM machines.
Johnson City police arrested and charged Dakota Gibson and Tyler Henderson..with one count of burglary and one count of attempted burglary. According to police the two men attempted to break into two ATM machines. One was located at the First Tennessee Bank on North Roan Street. The other is at Andrew Johnson Bank on Browns Mill Road. Both incidents were caught on surveillance video.
They are both expected to be in court Monday afternoon.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day