JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The First Tennessee Human Resource Agency announced they need to reduce the number of people on payroll, including NET Trans employees.
We asked for their disclosure reports and found out they've offered 15 people exit incentive offers.
At least 12 of those people are NET Trans workers.
Jason Cody, First Tennessee Executive Director, told us the employees are not being laid off. They can decide whether or not to actually take the offer, he said.
Operating costs have risen and their reimbursement rates have dropped or stayed the same during the past few years, Cody said.
The company has also made improvements in technology, he told us, making the company more efficient.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction