JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused in a deadly shooting in Downtown Johnson City makes his first appearance in court.
Police tell us 24-year-old Jamarcus Jackson is charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of 24-year-old Deshaun Greer.
The shooting happened around 3 a.m. Sunday outside of a popular bar.
Three other people were injured in the shooting, including Greer's younger brother.
According to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Jackson has a criminal history including aggravated assault and aggravated robbery.
In April 2010 he was on TBI's top-ten most wanted list for attempted first degree murder. We're told Jackson was later found in Georgia, but that case was dismissed.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake