JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One of the region's largest employers is preparing to name a new CEO.
Mountain States Health Alliance has called a press conference for Monday morning.
We're told the new CEO will be introduced at that time.
Current CEO Dennis Vonderfecht is retiring after more than 20-years at the health system.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer
- Updated UPDATE: Elizabethon police identify suspect in credit card theft case