JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One of the region's largest employers is preparing to name a new CEO.
Mountain States Health Alliance has called a press conference for Monday morning.
We're told the new CEO will be introduced at that time.
Current CEO Dennis Vonderfecht is retiring after more than 20-years at the health system.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport