JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU has a new edition to their physical activity center -- the University held an open house at the Johnson City campus to introduce the new area.
The 20,000-square foot addition includes a basketball court that can be used for volleyball and soccer.
Students will also be able to use a new weight room and cardio equipment. There's also space for martial arts.
This is part of a $7 million project. ETSU leaders tell News 5 money for this project came from the Student Service Facilities funds.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin