JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU has a new edition to their physical activity center -- the University held an open house at the Johnson City campus to introduce the new area.
The 20,000-square foot addition includes a basketball court that can be used for volleyball and soccer.
Students will also be able to use a new weight room and cardio equipment. There's also space for martial arts.
This is part of a $7 million project. ETSU leaders tell News 5 money for this project came from the Student Service Facilities funds.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death