JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU has a new edition to their physical activity center -- the University held an open house at the Johnson City campus to introduce the new area.
The 20,000-square foot addition includes a basketball court that can be used for volleyball and soccer.
Students will also be able to use a new weight room and cardio equipment. There's also space for martial arts.
This is part of a $7 million project. ETSU leaders tell News 5 money for this project came from the Student Service Facilities funds.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project