JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two women were arrested in connection with a 2011 murder.
According to Johnson City Police, Ginger Holtsclaw and Ashley Harold were arrested after an ongoing investigation into the murder of Gary Couch.
They both were indicted on charges of felony first degree murder.
Police say Couch was found shot to death on Quarry Road in Johnson City, Tennessee. Justin "Puff" Stratton was initially charged with murder and other charges. He's currently awaiting trial.
Holtsclaw and Harold are in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
Justin "Puff" Stratton was initially charged with murder and other charges and is currently awaiting trial.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017