JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two women were arrested in connection with a 2011 murder.
According to Johnson City Police, Ginger Holtsclaw and Ashley Harold were arrested after an ongoing investigation into the murder of Gary Couch.
They both were indicted on charges of felony first degree murder.
Police say Couch was found shot to death on Quarry Road in Johnson City, Tennessee. Justin "Puff" Stratton was initially charged with murder and other charges. He's currently awaiting trial.
Holtsclaw and Harold are in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
Justin "Puff" Stratton was initially charged with murder and other charges and is currently awaiting trial.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator