JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An undercover investigation in Johnson City landed two Michigan women in the Washington County Detention Center.
Ariel Kirby and Tiara Thompson are both facing several drug related charges. According to the First Judicial District Drug Task Force, agents arrested the two women Monday at the Montrose Court apartments.
Officers confiscated more than $1,300 in cash and a Dodge Charger following the arrests.
Officials say the arrests are the result of a two-month-long investigation into the sale of illegal prescription narcotics.
Ariel Justine Kirby
Tia Patrice Thompson
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim