JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An undercover investigation in Johnson City landed two Michigan women in the Washington County Detention Center.
Ariel Kirby and Tiara Thompson are both facing several drug related charges. According to the First Judicial District Drug Task Force, agents arrested the two women Monday at the Montrose Court apartments.
Officers confiscated more than $1,300 in cash and a Dodge Charger following the arrests.
Officials say the arrests are the result of a two-month-long investigation into the sale of illegal prescription narcotics.
Ariel Justine Kirby
Tia Patrice Thompson
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport