JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An undercover investigation in Johnson City landed two Michigan women in the Washington County Detention Center.
Ariel Kirby and Tiara Thompson are both facing several drug related charges. According to the First Judicial District Drug Task Force, agents arrested the two women Monday at the Montrose Court apartments.
Officers confiscated more than $1,300 in cash and a Dodge Charger following the arrests.
Officials say the arrests are the result of a two-month-long investigation into the sale of illegal prescription narcotics.
Ariel Justine Kirby
Tia Patrice Thompson
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend