JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people are expected to be arraigned in Washington County, Tennessee Wednesday on charges of several drug offenses.
Johnson City Police say Amanda Cross and Benjamin Hopson, both of Tazewell, Tennessee, were arrested Tuesday after they responded to a Swadley Road apartment to investigate reports of trespassers.
Police say inside the apartment, they found a one-pot meth lab, a half-gram of a substance believed to be meth, and drug paraphernalia.
Cross and Hopson were taken to the Washington County Detention Center on charges of manufacturing a controlled substance, simple possession, and drug paraphernalia.
Bond for both were set at $12,000. They are expected to be in court Wednesday afternoon.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin