JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two men have court appearances scheduled for Monday after police say they were stealing from their employer and then selling the goods.
Michael Howe and Robert Clark were arrested Saturday after thefts were reported at Factory Direct Furniture on North Roan Street in Johnson City.
Investigators say the two delivery drivers had been selling furniture that was stolen from the Factory Direct warehouse.
Howe and Clark are in the Washington County Detention Center. They're expected to face a judge Monday afternoon.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction