JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man wanted in Buchanan County, Virginia is in jail.
Johnson City Police say they found David Adam Willis on Carter Sells Road.
He was taken into custody and is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. He's charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Willis is waiting to be extradited to Buchanan County, Virginia.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin