JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man wanted in Buchanan County, Virginia is in jail.
Johnson City Police say they found David Adam Willis on Carter Sells Road.
He was taken into custody and is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. He's charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Willis is waiting to be extradited to Buchanan County, Virginia.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities