JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man wanted in Buchanan County, Virginia is in jail.
Johnson City Police say they found David Adam Willis on Carter Sells Road.
He was taken into custody and is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. He's charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Willis is waiting to be extradited to Buchanan County, Virginia.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger