JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man wanted in Buchanan County, Virginia is in jail.
Johnson City Police say they found David Adam Willis on Carter Sells Road.
He was taken into custody and is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. He's charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Willis is waiting to be extradited to Buchanan County, Virginia.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project