JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man wanted in Buchanan County, Virginia is in jail.
Johnson City Police say they found David Adam Willis on Carter Sells Road.
He was taken into custody and is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. He's charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Willis is waiting to be extradited to Buchanan County, Virginia.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day