JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Georgia man is facing charges in our area and is wanted in his own state.
Johnson City Police arrested Kendrick Peppers Tuesday night on charges of Possession of Crack Cocaine for Resale, Criminal impersonation, Simple Possession of marijuana, Felon in Possession of a Handgun, and Introduction of Contraband in a Penal Facility.
News 5 also learned a Fugitive from Justice Warrant was also obtained because Peppers is also wanted in his home state of Georgia.
He is being held in the Washington County Detention Center on a $26,000 bond.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom