JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Georgia man is facing charges in our area and is wanted in his own state.
Johnson City Police arrested Kendrick Peppers Tuesday night on charges of Possession of Crack Cocaine for Resale, Criminal impersonation, Simple Possession of marijuana, Felon in Possession of a Handgun, and Introduction of Contraband in a Penal Facility.
News 5 also learned a Fugitive from Justice Warrant was also obtained because Peppers is also wanted in his home state of Georgia.
He is being held in the Washington County Detention Center on a $26,000 bond.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.