JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man faces charges, accused of domestic abuse after an alleged attack police say happened a month ago.
Johnson City police arrested Chris Steven Ricker of Johnson City and charged him with domestic aggravated assault. Back on August 3, police say an argument between Ricker and another family member escalated and ended with the other family member being choked.
Officers say Ricker turned himself in to police on September 2.
He is currently being held in the Carter County Detention Center. Bond is set at $5,000.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom