JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man faces charges, accused of domestic abuse after an alleged attack police say happened a month ago.
Johnson City police arrested Chris Steven Ricker of Johnson City and charged him with domestic aggravated assault. Back on August 3, police say an argument between Ricker and another family member escalated and ended with the other family member being choked.
Officers say Ricker turned himself in to police on September 2.
He is currently being held in the Carter County Detention Center. Bond is set at $5,000.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death