JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is behind bars after police say was waving a firearm in someone's front yard.
According to Johnson City Police, they got a call about a man waving a gun in front of house earlier today. Once officers arrived they say they saw 26-year-old Deehee Quewea. He then ran from police.
Police say Quewea tried to hide the handgun in a nearby vacant building.
When officers caught him they say the found marijuana on him.
Quewea is being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, evading arrest, and drug charges.
He is expected in court on Monday.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims