JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after Johnson City Police responded to a burglary in progress.
Police arrested Dylan John Bordner Thursday morning after responding to reports of an auto burglary. Bordner admitted to breaking into around 20-unlocked vehicles.
He's now facing several charges, including 2 counts of simple possession, 5 counts of auto burglary, resisting arrest, and identity theft. He is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $63,000 bond. Bordner is expected to be in court Friday morning.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death