JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man on charges that he stole from a home being remodeled
52-year-old Gary Ronald Mitchell of Johnson City was charged with theft of property over $1,000.
The arrest was the result of an investigation into the theft of materials from a home that was being remodeled.
Police say the victim witnessed the theft and was able to identify the suspect.
Mitchell was taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase