JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man on charges that he stole from a home being remodeled
52-year-old Gary Ronald Mitchell of Johnson City was charged with theft of property over $1,000.
The arrest was the result of an investigation into the theft of materials from a home that was being remodeled.
Police say the victim witnessed the theft and was able to identify the suspect.
Mitchell was taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets