JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say shooting a firearm outside a home while drunk landed a Johnson City man in the Washington County Detention Center.
Johnson City Police tell us Daniel Litle was arrested Thursday after police say he shot a 12-gauge shotgun behind his trailer while intoxicated without a legitimate purpose.
Litle is now charged with felony reckless endangerment.
His bond is set at $10,000 and he's expected to be in court on Monday.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault