JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say shooting a firearm outside a home while drunk landed a Johnson City man in the Washington County Detention Center.
Johnson City Police tell us Daniel Litle was arrested Thursday after police say he shot a 12-gauge shotgun behind his trailer while intoxicated without a legitimate purpose.
Litle is now charged with felony reckless endangerment.
His bond is set at $10,000 and he's expected to be in court on Monday.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record