JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say shooting a firearm outside a home while drunk landed a Johnson City man in the Washington County Detention Center.
Johnson City Police tell us Daniel Litle was arrested Thursday after police say he shot a 12-gauge shotgun behind his trailer while intoxicated without a legitimate purpose.
Litle is now charged with felony reckless endangerment.
His bond is set at $10,000 and he's expected to be in court on Monday.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition