JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say shooting a firearm outside a home while drunk landed a Johnson City man in the Washington County Detention Center.
Johnson City Police tell us Daniel Litle was arrested Thursday after police say he shot a 12-gauge shotgun behind his trailer while intoxicated without a legitimate purpose.
Litle is now charged with felony reckless endangerment.
His bond is set at $10,000 and he's expected to be in court on Monday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death