JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of shooting a WJHL weather man with an arrow from a crossbow entered guilty pleas to three charges on Friday.
Gerald Taylor pleaded guilty to perjury, aggravated assault and aggravated criminal trespassing in Washington County criminal court. Taylor was accused of shooting Rob Williams at his home back in June of last year.
Police say Williams had filed a restraining order against Taylor prior to the shooting.
Taylor will be sentenced on April 19.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend