JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of shooting a WJHL weather man with an arrow from a crossbow entered guilty pleas to three charges on Friday.
Gerald Taylor pleaded guilty to perjury, aggravated assault and aggravated criminal trespassing in Washington County criminal court. Taylor was accused of shooting Rob Williams at his home back in June of last year.
Police say Williams had filed a restraining order against Taylor prior to the shooting.
Taylor will be sentenced on April 19.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court