JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of shooting a WJHL weather man with an arrow from a crossbow entered guilty pleas to three charges on Friday.
Gerald Taylor pleaded guilty to perjury, aggravated assault and aggravated criminal trespassing in Washington County criminal court. Taylor was accused of shooting Rob Williams at his home back in June of last year.
Police say Williams had filed a restraining order against Taylor prior to the shooting.
Taylor will be sentenced on April 19.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City