JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University president Dr. Brian Noland is expected to make a full recovery after a car accident.
According to university officials, he has a full range of motion and is expecting to be out of the hospital within the next few days.
Noland was in a car wreck earlier this week at the intersection of West Market Street and West Watauga Avenue. Click here to read more.
According to witnesses, 34-year-old Jackie White ran a red light and the flat bed truck he was driving struck Noland's SUV.
White has been charged with running a red light.
ETSU Online has set up an online Get Well card for Dr. Noland. Click here if you'd like to sign it.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project