JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University president Dr. Brian Noland is expected to make a full recovery after a car accident.
According to university officials, he has a full range of motion and is expecting to be out of the hospital within the next few days.
Noland was in a car wreck earlier this week at the intersection of West Market Street and West Watauga Avenue. Click here to read more.
According to witnesses, 34-year-old Jackie White ran a red light and the flat bed truck he was driving struck Noland's SUV.
White has been charged with running a red light.
ETSU Online has set up an online Get Well card for Dr. Noland. Click here if you'd like to sign it.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next