JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University president Dr. Brian Noland is expected to make a full recovery after a car accident.
According to university officials, he has a full range of motion and is expecting to be out of the hospital within the next few days.
Noland was in a car wreck earlier this week at the intersection of West Market Street and West Watauga Avenue. Click here to read more.
According to witnesses, 34-year-old Jackie White ran a red light and the flat bed truck he was driving struck Noland's SUV.
White has been charged with running a red light.
ETSU Online has set up an online Get Well card for Dr. Noland. Click here if you'd like to sign it.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment