JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of robbing a CVS pharmacy last week appeared in court today. Click here to read the previous story.
Devon Stokes is charged with armed robbery. Johnson City police say they found evidence in his home linking him to the store robbery.
We checked with the sessions court and learned Stokes was appointed a public defender and his bond was set at $30,000.
Stokes is expected to appear in court again Thursday.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting