JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of robbing a CVS pharmacy last week appeared in court today. Click here to read the previous story.
Devon Stokes is charged with armed robbery. Johnson City police say they found evidence in his home linking him to the store robbery.
We checked with the sessions court and learned Stokes was appointed a public defender and his bond was set at $30,000.
Stokes is expected to appear in court again Thursday.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson