JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after police say he purposely caused a car accident.
Johnson City Police tell us the wreck happened around 12:30 Sunday morning at the intersection of North Roan and Canary Streets.
Officers tell us 22-year-old William Raining of Banner Elk, North Carolina intentionally slammed on his brakes several times, causing the vehicle behind him to rear-end him.
Raining is charged with four counts of reckless endangerment.
We're told no one was injured in the incident.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave