JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after police say he purposely caused a car accident.
Johnson City Police tell us the wreck happened around 12:30 Sunday morning at the intersection of North Roan and Canary Streets.
Officers tell us 22-year-old William Raining of Banner Elk, North Carolina intentionally slammed on his brakes several times, causing the vehicle behind him to rear-end him.
Raining is charged with four counts of reckless endangerment.
We're told no one was injured in the incident.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial