JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after police say he purposely caused a car accident.
Johnson City Police tell us the wreck happened around 12:30 Sunday morning at the intersection of North Roan and Canary Streets.
Officers tell us 22-year-old William Raining of Banner Elk, North Carolina intentionally slammed on his brakes several times, causing the vehicle behind him to rear-end him.
Raining is charged with four counts of reckless endangerment.
We're told no one was injured in the incident.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane