JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man charged with child abuse and neglect was in court Wednesday.
Details are few but police say they arrested Mark Vincent Kendall after an investigation that began at a Wilson Avenue apartment on May 17.
Police say they received a referral from the department of children's services.
- Updated Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire