JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man charged with child abuse and neglect was in court Wednesday.
Details are few but police say they arrested Mark Vincent Kendall after an investigation that began at a Wilson Avenue apartment on May 17.
Police say they received a referral from the department of children's services.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting