JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man charged with child abuse and neglect was in court Wednesday.
Details are few but police say they arrested Mark Vincent Kendall after an investigation that began at a Wilson Avenue apartment on May 17.
Police say they received a referral from the department of children's services.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College