JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Murfreesboro man is expected to be in court Thursday in connection with a home invasion in Johnson City.
Johnson City Police told News 5 it happened early Tuesday morning on Fairridge Road. A woman told police three men forced their way into her home, forced her to lie on the ground, and stole her property.
Police said their investigation led them to a home on Wilson Avenue, where they say several pieces of stolen property were located. Police said 23-year-old De Shawn Eugene Holt was inside that home when the property was found.
Holt was charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, and theft of property over $1,000. He was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $50,000.
Holt is scheduled to be arraigned in Washington County, Tennessee General Sessions Court Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson