JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Murfreesboro man is expected to be in court Thursday in connection with a home invasion in Johnson City.
Johnson City Police told News 5 it happened early Tuesday morning on Fairridge Road. A woman told police three men forced their way into her home, forced her to lie on the ground, and stole her property.
Police said their investigation led them to a home on Wilson Avenue, where they say several pieces of stolen property were located. Police said 23-year-old De Shawn Eugene Holt was inside that home when the property was found.
Holt was charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, and theft of property over $1,000. He was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $50,000.
Holt is scheduled to be arraigned in Washington County, Tennessee General Sessions Court Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment