JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have accused a man of filling up a Walmart shopping cart and trying to leave the store without paying.
William Buchanan from Erwin was arrested after a shoplifting investigation at Walmart.
Police say Buchanan placed more than a thousand dollars worth of items into a cart and then tried to push it from the store.
He was stopped and arrested.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets