JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have accused a man of filling up a Walmart shopping cart and trying to leave the store without paying.
William Buchanan from Erwin was arrested after a shoplifting investigation at Walmart.
Police say Buchanan placed more than a thousand dollars worth of items into a cart and then tried to push it from the store.
He was stopped and arrested.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run