JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have charged a man they say a man was using his ex-wife and girlfriend's names to get drugs illegally.
Police say Jeremiah Lovelady received over 3,000 Oxycodone pills by filling 26 prescriptions using his ex-wife's personal information. We're told he had also been using his current girlfriend's information to obtain another 3,000 pills.
Investigators say the scheme has been going on for more than year.
Jeremiah Lovelady is charged with 48 counts of identity theft and drug fraud (48 counts).
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon