JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say a 19-year-old is in trouble with the law after being accused of a home invasion.
Officers tell us they arrested Nathan Armstead after an investigation into an incident at a home in south Johnson City last fall. The victim told investigators Armstead and another person broke into his house in November and demanded money.
Armstead is facing an aggravated robbery charge and theft under $500.
He was being held on a $50,000 bond as of Wednesday afternoon.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview