JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say a 19-year-old is in trouble with the law after being accused of a home invasion.
Officers tell us they arrested Nathan Armstead after an investigation into an incident at a home in south Johnson City last fall. The victim told investigators Armstead and another person broke into his house in November and demanded money.
Armstead is facing an aggravated robbery charge and theft under $500.
He was being held on a $50,000 bond as of Wednesday afternoon.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend