JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us they have now charged someone in a shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Officers say On February 27th, 23-year-old Bradley Dean Peterson shot a man after witnesses tell them they got in a verbal argument.
Peterson is charged with attempted second degree murder. He was found Thursday by officers and is in the hospital on unrelated injuries.
When released, police tell us he will be booked into the Washington County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.
- Updated Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire