JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us they have now charged someone in a shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Officers say On February 27th, 23-year-old Bradley Dean Peterson shot a man after witnesses tell them they got in a verbal argument.
Peterson is charged with attempted second degree murder. He was found Thursday by officers and is in the hospital on unrelated injuries.
When released, police tell us he will be booked into the Washington County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport