JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us they have now charged someone in a shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Officers say On February 27th, 23-year-old Bradley Dean Peterson shot a man after witnesses tell them they got in a verbal argument.
Peterson is charged with attempted second degree murder. He was found Thursday by officers and is in the hospital on unrelated injuries.
When released, police tell us he will be booked into the Washington County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting