JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us they have now charged someone in a shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Officers say On February 27th, 23-year-old Bradley Dean Peterson shot a man after witnesses tell them they got in a verbal argument.
Peterson is charged with attempted second degree murder. He was found Thursday by officers and is in the hospital on unrelated injuries.
When released, police tell us he will be booked into the Washington County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough