JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us they have now charged someone in a shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
Officers say On February 27th, 23-year-old Bradley Dean Peterson shot a man after witnesses tell them they got in a verbal argument.
Peterson is charged with attempted second degree murder. He was found Thursday by officers and is in the hospital on unrelated injuries.
When released, police tell us he will be booked into the Washington County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City