JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after a burglary at a Johnson City business.
Officers say 35-year-old Danah Davis broke into the Mr. Transmission shop on West Market Street on December 27. They say he tried to run away from officers but they caught him.
He's charged with theft of property over $1,000, possession of burglary tools, and criminal trespassing.
His next court date was set for January 6.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court