JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after a burglary at a Johnson City business.
Officers say 35-year-old Danah Davis broke into the Mr. Transmission shop on West Market Street on December 27. They say he tried to run away from officers but they caught him.
He's charged with theft of property over $1,000, possession of burglary tools, and criminal trespassing.
His next court date was set for January 6.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson