JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after a burglary at a Johnson City business.
Officers say 35-year-old Danah Davis broke into the Mr. Transmission shop on West Market Street on December 27. They say he tried to run away from officers but they caught him.
He's charged with theft of property over $1,000, possession of burglary tools, and criminal trespassing.
His next court date was set for January 6.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version