JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after a burglary at a Johnson City business.
Officers say 35-year-old Danah Davis broke into the Mr. Transmission shop on West Market Street on December 27. They say he tried to run away from officers but they caught him.
He's charged with theft of property over $1,000, possession of burglary tools, and criminal trespassing.
His next court date was set for January 6.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital