JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrest a man on a sexual assault charge.
Police say Robert Esquilin's arrest stems from a report a woman filed back in January.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
Bond is set at $50,000.
Esquilin is scheduled to be in court Friday morning.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic