JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police make an arrest in connection with a burglary from a vehicle.
Police arrested 22-year-old Corey Michael Culler Tuesday. Police say the arrest is the result of an investigation into a burglary from Monday. That's when officers got a call from a woman who claimed a person entered her vehicle, while she was there, and stole her purse, cell phone and wallet.
Culler is charged with auto burglary and theft of property over $500.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $5,000.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs