JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police make an arrest in connection with a burglary from a vehicle.
Police arrested 22-year-old Corey Michael Culler Tuesday. Police say the arrest is the result of an investigation into a burglary from Monday. That's when officers got a call from a woman who claimed a person entered her vehicle, while she was there, and stole her purse, cell phone and wallet.
Culler is charged with auto burglary and theft of property over $500.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $5,000.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death