JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man following a crash on Wednesday.
47-year-old Richard David Walker of Jonesborough, Tennessee was sent to the hospital after receiving injuries in a crash.
Police later learned Walker was wanted in California for a felony DUI.
Walker is was booked into the Washington County Detention Center awaiting extradition back to California.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting