JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man following a crash on Wednesday.
47-year-old Richard David Walker of Jonesborough, Tennessee was sent to the hospital after receiving injuries in a crash.
Police later learned Walker was wanted in California for a felony DUI.
Walker is was booked into the Washington County Detention Center awaiting extradition back to California.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend