JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man following a crash on Wednesday.
47-year-old Richard David Walker of Jonesborough, Tennessee was sent to the hospital after receiving injuries in a crash.
Police later learned Walker was wanted in California for a felony DUI.
Walker is was booked into the Washington County Detention Center awaiting extradition back to California.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death