JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man following a crash on Wednesday.
47-year-old Richard David Walker of Jonesborough, Tennessee was sent to the hospital after receiving injuries in a crash.
Police later learned Walker was wanted in California for a felony DUI.
Walker is was booked into the Washington County Detention Center awaiting extradition back to California.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire