JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man following a crash on Wednesday.
47-year-old Richard David Walker of Jonesborough, Tennessee was sent to the hospital after receiving injuries in a crash.
Police later learned Walker was wanted in California for a felony DUI.
Walker is was booked into the Washington County Detention Center awaiting extradition back to California.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University