JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they were called to a home on Triangle Road Saturday in reference to a trespasser.
Officers say they learned the trespasser was actually a live-in family member and was lawfully on the property.
After the investigation police learned the caller, 41-year-old Daniel Plaster, was involved in an argument and threatened someone with a gun.
Plaster is charged with one count of aggravated domestic assault.
Plaster was arrested and taken to the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. He is scheduled to be in court Monday, July 8.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash