JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have charged a man with sexual battery.
Bobby K. Street was arrested Tuesday after officers say he agreed to meet with investigators about allegation of sexual assault against a teenager.
Detectives say Street admitted to forcibly fondling a 14-year-old girl.
He's charged with sexual battery and was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee detention center.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities