JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have charged a man with sexual battery.
Bobby K. Street was arrested Tuesday after officers say he agreed to meet with investigators about allegation of sexual assault against a teenager.
Detectives say Street admitted to forcibly fondling a 14-year-old girl.
He's charged with sexual battery and was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee detention center.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend