JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have charged a man with sexual battery.
Bobby K. Street was arrested Tuesday after officers say he agreed to meet with investigators about allegation of sexual assault against a teenager.
Detectives say Street admitted to forcibly fondling a 14-year-old girl.
He's charged with sexual battery and was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee detention center.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway