JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough, Tennessee man is accused of stealing stainless steel while on the job.
Aaron Thomas Taylor is charged with Theft of Property Over $1,000. Johnson City Police tell us Taylor is accused of taking the stainless steel from Borla Exhaust, Inc. while he was employed there from October of 2011 through February of 2013.
He's accused of taking the steel used in production of auto parts and taking the metal to a scrap business where it was sold. He'll be in court in April.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor