JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough, Tennessee man is accused of stealing stainless steel while on the job.
Aaron Thomas Taylor is charged with Theft of Property Over $1,000. Johnson City Police tell us Taylor is accused of taking the stainless steel from Borla Exhaust, Inc. while he was employed there from October of 2011 through February of 2013.
He's accused of taking the steel used in production of auto parts and taking the metal to a scrap business where it was sold. He'll be in court in April.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire