JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man was arrested after Johnson City Police say he attempted to take a vacuum cleaner from Target.
Steven Thompson was taken into custody by Target Loss Prevention personnel when he tried to steal a $399 Dyson vacuum.
According to the police report, an investigation revealed Thompson stole two other Dyson vacuums Sunday valued at over $700.
Thompson was charged with at least two counts of theft of property.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction