JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man was arrested after Johnson City police say he stole a U-Haul truck and tried to steal another from the same business on the same day.
Police arrested Robert Julian on charges of theft of property.
Police say he took the truck from the U-Haul company on North Commerce Street in Johnson City and tried to taken another one.
He is being held in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $20,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Wednesday.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game