JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is behind bars after police say he stabbed his father.
Johnson City Police tell us they responded to a domestic disturbance around 6:00am Sunday morning at a home on Madison Court.
According police, the victim was woken up by his son, 41 year old Kenneth Brackett ,stabbing him in the neck and chest.
The victim was transported to the hospital but is expected to be OK.
Brackett is charged with aggravated domestic assault and was taken to the Carter County Jail.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.