JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is behind bars after police say he stabbed his father.
Johnson City Police tell us they responded to a domestic disturbance around 6:00am Sunday morning at a home on Madison Court.
According police, the victim was woken up by his son, 41 year old Kenneth Brackett ,stabbing him in the neck and chest.
The victim was transported to the hospital but is expected to be OK.
Brackett is charged with aggravated domestic assault and was taken to the Carter County Jail.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court