JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say shoplifted from Wal-Mart.
Kerry Anderson is charged with Theft under $500 and Aggravated Criminal Trespassing.
Police say back in April, Anderson took several items without paying from the Wal-Mart on West Market Street.
Officers tell us Anderson was arrested Tuesday after being released from the Carter County Detention Center on an unrelated charge.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention center and is expected to appear in court on Thursday.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview