JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say shoplifted from Wal-Mart.
Kerry Anderson is charged with Theft under $500 and Aggravated Criminal Trespassing.
Police say back in April, Anderson took several items without paying from the Wal-Mart on West Market Street.
Officers tell us Anderson was arrested Tuesday after being released from the Carter County Detention Center on an unrelated charge.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention center and is expected to appear in court on Thursday.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated