JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - A man is in jail after police say he sold crack cocaine.
36-year-old Jermelle Fisher is charged with three counts of selling crack cocaine after investigators made controlled purchases.
This comes after an investigation into the distribution of crack cocaine in Downtown Johnson City.
Fisher is in jail on a $30,000 bond.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond