JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - A man is in jail after police say he sold crack cocaine.
36-year-old Jermelle Fisher is charged with three counts of selling crack cocaine after investigators made controlled purchases.
This comes after an investigation into the distribution of crack cocaine in Downtown Johnson City.
Fisher is in jail on a $30,000 bond.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone