JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - A man is in jail after police say he sold crack cocaine.
36-year-old Jermelle Fisher is charged with three counts of selling crack cocaine after investigators made controlled purchases.
This comes after an investigation into the distribution of crack cocaine in Downtown Johnson City.
Fisher is in jail on a $30,000 bond.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison