JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - A man is in jail after police say he sold crack cocaine.
36-year-old Jermelle Fisher is charged with three counts of selling crack cocaine after investigators made controlled purchases.
This comes after an investigation into the distribution of crack cocaine in Downtown Johnson City.
Fisher is in jail on a $30,000 bond.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day