JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces aggravated assault charges after he's accused of pulling a gun on three people.
57-year-old Bobby Fair was arrested after police say he was accused of pulling a gun on three people while they tried to gather their belongings from his home.
We're told while items were being collected, fair came out and told them to leave and pointed a handgun at them. All three left unharmed.
Fair is being held on a $150,000 bond.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend