JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say a man trying to get away from police hit a cruiser with his car and ended up in a foot chase in Johnson City.
Brandon Rowe is charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, evading arrest, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.
Police say the pursuit ended when Rowe crashed his vehicle on North Greenwood Drive. Then, after a short foot chase, police say he was taken into custody.
Rowe is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $125,000 bond. He's scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting