JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say a man trying to get away from police hit a cruiser with his car and ended up in a foot chase in Johnson City.
Brandon Rowe is charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, evading arrest, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.
Police say the pursuit ended when Rowe crashed his vehicle on North Greenwood Drive. Then, after a short foot chase, police say he was taken into custody.
Rowe is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $125,000 bond. He's scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region