JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say a man trying to get away from police hit a cruiser with his car and ended up in a foot chase in Johnson City.
Brandon Rowe is charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, evading arrest, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.
Police say the pursuit ended when Rowe crashed his vehicle on North Greenwood Drive. Then, after a short foot chase, police say he was taken into custody.
Rowe is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $125,000 bond. He's scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim