JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he assaulted his roommates.
Police say they believe Michael A. Jones attacked the people he lived with during a domestic disturbance.
Officers with the Johnson City Police Department say Jones assaulted his roommates with a knife, one of them received minor injuries.
Jones is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $30,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on the January 21st.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- New School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- New Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon