JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he assaulted his roommates.
Police say they believe Michael A. Jones attacked the people he lived with during a domestic disturbance.
Officers with the Johnson City Police Department say Jones assaulted his roommates with a knife, one of them received minor injuries.
Jones is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $30,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on the January 21st.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend