JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he assaulted his roommates.
Police say they believe Michael A. Jones attacked the people he lived with during a domestic disturbance.
Officers with the Johnson City Police Department say Jones assaulted his roommates with a knife, one of them received minor injuries.
Jones is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $30,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on the January 21st.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial