JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he assaulted his roommates.
Police say they believe Michael A. Jones attacked the people he lived with during a domestic disturbance.
Officers with the Johnson City Police Department say Jones assaulted his roommates with a knife, one of them received minor injuries.
Jones is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $30,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on the January 21st.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson