JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We have new facts abut the East Tennessee State University dining services employee who was diagnosed with bacterial meningitis last week. Click here to read more.
ETSU released a statement Wednesday morning saying the employee has been released from the hospital.
Family members tell the university the employee is expected to be cleared to return to work sometime in February.
A group of 10 employees who were in contact with the individual days earlier were screened by ETSU University Health Services and all were determined to be at low risk.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death