JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We have new facts abut the East Tennessee State University dining services employee who was diagnosed with bacterial meningitis last week. Click here to read more.
ETSU released a statement Wednesday morning saying the employee has been released from the hospital.
Family members tell the university the employee is expected to be cleared to return to work sometime in February.
A group of 10 employees who were in contact with the individual days earlier were screened by ETSU University Health Services and all were determined to be at low risk.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend