JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Many families were out and about Thursday in celebration of the Fourth of July.
We went out to Steele Creek Park and spoke to several families who were enjoying the outdoors and some good food.
One family said this is their time to thank God for their freedom and for the time they have together. "Independence Day is all about family, friends and the liberty and enjoying the happiness that surrounds you," said Charlotte Clay.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon