Some residents of one Johnson City neighborhood say they're frustrated with a nearby business.
The Tanglewood subdivision is behind The Electric Cowboy and the residents say they're tired of living near the bar.
After six and a half years, residents expressed their concerns Tuesday night to the club owner.
The Electric Cowboy says they're putting up more cameras, will monitor the noise more closely, and work to do a better job of picking up trash.
They tell us they plan to meet again in about a month.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death