Some residents of one Johnson City neighborhood say they're frustrated with a nearby business.
The Tanglewood subdivision is behind The Electric Cowboy and the residents say they're tired of living near the bar.
After six and a half years, residents expressed their concerns Tuesday night to the club owner.
The Electric Cowboy says they're putting up more cameras, will monitor the noise more closely, and work to do a better job of picking up trash.
They tell us they plan to meet again in about a month.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport