JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Getting out and moving can be difficult this spring, if your child has asthma. Niswonger Children's Hospital is hoping to help.
In honor of Asthma Awareness Month, the hospital is offering two childhood asthma education classes.
The first session will be held at the Johnson City Public Library on May 9th, beginning at 4pm. The second will be held at the Washington County Jonesborough Branch Library on May 23rd at 4pm.
The sessions will teach how asthma can be managed and how to avoid triggers.
No registration is required for the events.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend