JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Getting out and moving can be difficult this spring, if your child has asthma. Niswonger Children's Hospital is hoping to help.
In honor of Asthma Awareness Month, the hospital is offering two childhood asthma education classes.
The first session will be held at the Johnson City Public Library on May 9th, beginning at 4pm. The second will be held at the Washington County Jonesborough Branch Library on May 23rd at 4pm.
The sessions will teach how asthma can be managed and how to avoid triggers.
No registration is required for the events.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day