JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Getting out and moving can be difficult this spring, if your child has asthma. Niswonger Children's Hospital is hoping to help.
In honor of Asthma Awareness Month, the hospital is offering two childhood asthma education classes.
The first session will be held at the Johnson City Public Library on May 9th, beginning at 4pm. The second will be held at the Washington County Jonesborough Branch Library on May 23rd at 4pm.
The sessions will teach how asthma can be managed and how to avoid triggers.
No registration is required for the events.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger